2022 SaniZone and IAQ Business Package with Powerful Marketing tools
- Training course for up to six workers
- Certified Ozone Technician
- Infection Control course
- Probiotics as a Remediation Tool
- IAQ Specialist with Certificate
- SaniFog and SaniVap Sanitizing, Odor removal, and Mold treatment
- SaniGuard probiotics that provide ongoing protection
- Advances 24/7 IAQ monitoring by with cloud access
- Supply of SaniFog and SaniVap
- A supply of Probiotic concentrate (makes 60 gals of RTU).
- One ULV fogger for SaniFog and Probiotic application
- Option for your own SaniZone website with SEO for your city.
- Membership in SaniZone Network and prepared marketing items
- 90 Days of training guidance, updates, and live calls to assure your success
We are interested in using higher-level corporate level and local governmental connections to fuel the demand for these services. As an emerging and vital health concern, indoor air quality is a niche market that has the ability to spread in an aware community.
While sanitizing is the lead issue at this time, SaniZone services also provide services to treat:
- EPA and OSHA compliant Sanitizing services with Green and approved products
- Effective odor removal
- Mold and mildew mitigation
- Toxic building problems
- Particulate issue aggravating allergies, asthma, and chemical sensitivities
Practically speaking, our services focus on the indoor air issues which treat the multiple issues of a sick, toxic, or problematic condition. This is a market that is in need of more services that have solutions for real issues in every community.
Odor Removal - Sanitizing - Mold Killing - Detoxification